Fecha de entrada: Marzo 2018
- Meet and exceed specified annual dollar sales targets.
- Develop, and mantain an active sales funnel of potential clients and prospects, by leveraging multiple sources to identify and qualify potential clients, such as cold-calling, personal and professional networks, contacts with existing or prospective clients etc.
- Develop strategic sales and marketing plans (capture plans) for each account and prospective client in conjuction with overall segment and organizational objectives.
- Engage with the client on technical level to understand the client´s specific requirements and then in turn to be able to present viable soloutions.
- Work in partnership with Applications Engineering and other engineering groups, and supply chain to devise and present the optimum manufacturing/automation solution for clients.
- Present recommendations on bids to senior management
- Act as first level customer liaison in all
customer/company transactions and maintain.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction through
direct contact and coordination of internal company resources.
- Ensure that the Company is consistently
positioned as the leader and premier automation, integration and manufacturing
company with in North America.
1 – 5 years of experience with proven track
record of selling custom designed automated manufacturing solutions into the
Automotive and Industrial sectors. Your role as the Sales Rep will be to
promote and sell advanced engineering, turn-key automation, manufacturing
systems & solutions, to manufacturers and manufacturing departments of
relevant companies within specified geographical regions, market segments
and/or targeted accounts, as assigned.
Willing to relocate