Reporting to the Sales Director for Americas, you are responsive for the development and execution of sales plans that support company growth and profitability objectives.
Essential functions include:
- Focus on and develop new / existing customer targets with a specific focus in Mexico,
- Prepare and conduct customer visits, calls and presentations,
- Promote DAHER Logistics Services,
- Develop spot and regular opportunities with existing and new costumers,
- Focus on customer retention engagement on assigned account portfolio,
- Input and timely update of sales activities utilizing Customer Relationship Management system - Salesforce.com,
- Negotiate with customers to secure profitable rates and client satisfaction,
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry including rates, carriers and equipment,
- Closely collaborate with the Program Maagement, Engineering and Operation to liaise on pricing preparation and secure the terms of sale.
Your performance will be measured through:
- Profit and Turnover (through realized price / claims negotiations),
- Production Expense (through effective Change Management),
- Customer Satisfaction (VOC) - delivery performance and organization responsiveness.
- Degree requirement: BA degree or above. (Major in Sales related, Business or Logistics.)
- Related Experience: As a Sales for 2-5yrs in Logistic field and international company is preferred but no limited.
- Skills: Negotiation, Presentable with good interpersonal and communication, Presenting and Influencing Skills.
- Personal Traits: Self motivated with a positive attitude, Strong drive to exceed targets. Having possess sound business sense with an eye for opportunities and development in the logistics domain.
- Fluent in Spanish and English or French are mandatory.
- Located in Queretaro, Mexico.
- Travel max 50-75%